Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day at the DIA

Becky and I took Evan to the Detroit Institute of Arts today.

We received some free tickets in the mail and we thought about taking the whole family. Then we estimated the repair bill from a visit with all 3 of our kids and decided to just take Evan... and we had a great time! Evan enjoyed the art, but I think he enjoyed being with just the 2 of us even more.

It was my first visit to the institute and I really enjoyed it. I was especially impressed by the helpful staff. Everywhere we went people were giving us directions and smiling at Evan (but then again, he gets that a lot).

Here are a few picture highlights:








Check out more art.

1 comment:

Becky Teal said...

It was a lot of fun!! We should make it more of a habit to go out with each of the kids individually.