Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Denim Impossible

I went jean shopping again today. (you can read about my last jean shopping experience here)

I thought it would be really easy this time since I had synthesized the correct jean formula last time out, but i forgot about two critical components: brand and size. Unfortunately during this season, most stores are stocking up on shorts so the jean selection is a bit thin. The jean identification key that I had formulated only works with one particular brand and there were only a few pairs of that label available... and none of them were in my size. So I had to start from scratch with a new brand. Trying the clothes on in the fitting room became an even bigger chore when Evan and Aaron started play-cagefighting in the cubicle we were in (Aaron has some MMA potential). Thankfully, Becky was able to take the boys, but I ultimately left the store emptyhanded.

Just when I think I've got clothes shopping all figured out...

2 comments:

Angela said...

gone are the days when you didn't even have to try them on...because you might end up with a pair of skinny jeans...and I don't think anyone wants to see that.

Becky Teal said...

Sorry about the poor luck. Just think how hard it's going to be 20 more years from now! Hopefully by then we'll all be wearing identical silver jumpsuits!!

I love you...you are cute!
Becky