Tuesday, September 02, 2008

inspiration

I've been looking at my blog dashboard trying to think of something to write. and nothing is happening.

Which brings me to my question for you bloggers out there... What inspires your writing? I'm not asking where you get your inspiration to take on the challenges that each day brings [it's probably a better question, but let's start with something simple]; I'm interested in the reason you create whatever you create.

There may be multiple reasons... share them all.

If you don't write a blog, which entries to you connect with (not necessarily exclusively on my blog)? Are you looking for humor? political opinion? reference to pop culture? sports rants?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would leave you some really great inspirational things to write about, but I'm keeping them to myself and my blog. Too bad! Love you!

Anonymous said...

When some 'slice of life' moment happens that really gets my attention -- like listening to Gov Palin, watching my favorite team win or lose, sharing a special moment with a freind, reading or listening to something inspiring -- I think: is there anything blog-worthy in all this?

GHT