Tuesday, February 10, 2009

You don't mess with DETROIT!

NBC brought on Matt Millen as a commentator during the Super Bowl. That decision didn't receive any support from the people of Detroit. Everyone in Detroit HATES Matt Millen. He is reviled even more than Kwame Kilpatrick. I intentionally did not watch the host programming just to avoid watching him. But the next day I heard that WDIV, the local NBC affiliate, had the guts to show this ticker as Mr. Millen was on screen:



I'm so proud of those guys at WDIV. I hope they all got big raises.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting that WDIV would stick it to Millen. Detroit stands up!

christyzee said...

As a long time lions fan....I LOVE IT!!! OMG! Way to go guys!! Love your blog, do you mind if I faved it?
blessings...

alex said...

fave my blog? by all means... the more the merrier!

alex