Sunday, February 15, 2009

I knew it all along!

Science has verified a belief that I have long held in my heart. It turns out that they have scientifically proven that some people have a greater number of taste-buds and are therefore "super-tasters".

I am a picky eater and I know that a lot of my food issues are just in my head. I don't like many vegetables or any condiments. But i've always said that I have a different opinion because I can taste things better than most. I've always been able to tell when Becky or my mom have tried to sneak veggies into other foods.

Don't believe the hype? Read the source or search for "super tasters"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Taste buds are one thing...the very fact that you are COMPLETELY unwilling to even TRY something is a whole other thing!

Remember what we tell our kids?! Just try it! Sometimes you'll like it and sometimes you won't.

You are a food hypocrite! Love you!

my word: rebrope

Anonymous said...

It would be fun to get our taste buds tested. Keep trying!

You are a winner -- and I love you! -- Mom