Monday, June 30, 2008

oh what a relief it is

Becky and I received a gift certificate for 2 free massages as a present this past Christmas. We'd put if off and finally needed to redeem them before they expired and I ended up going in this morning.

I think one of the reasons that I put it off was because I felt funny about going. I'd never received a professional massage before, but something about it just felt un-manly. Guys who get massages are models or big wig executives or the big wig executive of a modeling agency. Maybe i felt a bit like getting a massage meant that i had to admit weakness because I couldn't handle the stress in my life on my own. I think you see where this is going...

It was great. Really relaxing; just what i needed. I got a full back/shoulder/neck treatment.

Butykos Chiropractic in Dearborn Heights. You should go. Very professional, not shady or awkward in any way.

No comments: