Sunday, June 28, 2009

July.

July is going to be an awesome month. July is going to be a crazy month.

On July 1st, I fly from Detroit to Tokyo. non-stop. Then I meet up with my dad and fly to Taipei, Taiwan. From there we take the train to Kaohsiung, Taiwan. We will be speaking at a week long youth camp (he's doing most of the speaking; I'm there to support, learn, and share a little). Then I fly back to Detroit and have a short visit with my family (who will be staying with family in Indiana).

5 days later I lead my youth group on a week-long misisons trip to Washington, DC to minister to a group of inner city kids.

I hope to share pictures and video of my adventures as well as many stories of the amazing things that God is going to do. But as you may have guessed, I'm going to be quite busy. If you don't see a post for a while, just keep praying that God would continue to speak to me and through me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alex - I'm excited about your upcoming trip to Taiwan! God is going to use you in a wonderful way. You are blessed my son.

Love,Mom