Thursday, July 31, 2008

Who wants to be a millionaire?


I do.

And i may get my chance to get on the show. Becky saw on the news that there will be an open audition for the syndicated version on the University of Michigan Dearborn campus in about 2 weeks. I'm going to go for it. If i don't make it at least i tried and i only had to drive a few miles to get there.

So i've been trying to brush up on a few topics to prepare. I know i need to go over U.S. Presidents and the Constitution (stuff i didn't learn much about growing up in Canada). I'll also try to go over the basics of Shakespeare (titles, major characters, plot points).

Any advice? Any other areas i should study?

1 comment:

glennteal said...

Pop culture IE TV sitcoms -- world geography -- greek mythology -- and of course Canada!