Wednesday, November 28, 2007

are you ready to rock? [or rawk]?

many of you are aware that i am the proud owner of a nintendo wii (thanks a&j!). For the past week i have been playing guitar hero III and I cannot get it out of my head!

I purchased the game about a month ago when it was first released. I was planning on getting it as a Christmas gift for myself with my Christmas money, but we were in Target and I saw it and i knew that it was going to be hard to find later in the season. I walked up and picked up the last one just as another couple came after me trying to get their greedy hands all over it. Since it was purchased as a Christmas present, Becky and I agreed that wii would wait until thanksgiving to open it with our Teal family Christmas (held now since mom and dad are moving).

I've had tons of fun with it and i must admit that Jared is better than I am (at least until i can practice more). One of the songs that we unlocked is DragonForce's "through the fire and flames". this song is unbelievable. i literally cannot believe it. watch it for yourself.

then shred some metal. and pick your face up off the floor.

5 comments:

Angela said...

Don't worry-Jared's better at pretty much everything we do together. Except Vacuuming.

Carlee McDot said...

I see that there is no love for vegetarians on your Thanksgiving poll, but just in case you were wondering - ZERO

alex said...

you are absolutely right carlee, there is no love for vegetarians here:)

Anonymous said...

Rawking - seems to be addictive.

Angela said...

you need to go to my blog and click on the link to my newest post. do it now.