Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Poll ReCap

some of you have noticed that i have been posting polls in the sidebar from time to time.

I'll try to keep them fresh and interesting, but there seems to be no way to archive them so they just take up alot of space. Here's a summary of the poll results thus far:

How many turkey-based meals did you eat in the past week?
(the week after thanksgiving)
One 1
Two 1
Three 0
Four 0
Five+ 0

Why do you Blog?
I don't 1
I like to share my ideas and opinions 2
I like to get responses and comments back 0
Everyone else is doing it 0

Do you have a fantasy football team?
Yes, I live for it! 0
Yeah, but i don't track it much 0
No 5
What's fantasy football? 0

What is your favourite online social networking site?
Blogger 0
MySpace 0
Facebook 4
Flickr 0
Other 0

1 comment:

Carlee McDot said...

I answered today's poll about the time it is... My time is Pacific Time, hope it doesn't throw off your results :)