Friday, October 09, 2009

Goodnight Moon

Every night we pray with our kids before they go to sleep. We invite them to pray as well, but they don't always want to participate [we don't want to force them to pray]. But tonight they both said some things that are worth sharing.

Aaron tends to say just about anything that comes to his mind. Tonight he thanked God for "golfing and Tiger Woods"; then he thanked God for "not talking and don't touch the curtains or Mommy will get mad". I almost laughed out loud at that one.

Then Evan thanked God for being strong and for helping us.

Two prayers to put a smile on your face:)

5 comments:

Becky Teal said...

I'm smiling now! I love you!

Anonymous said...

I love it, and I can't wait to see our grandchildren tomorrow night, or I guess Tue. a.m. -- Love Mom

sara luke said...

Jack prays for the Little Einsteins and for the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Which I think says a lot about Kyle and I as parents.

Angela said...

dear God, please help Alex to blog again.
amen

alex said...

@ang your prayers have been answered