Thursday, February 21, 2008

It's a Girl!!!

The result of my poll was 11 votes girl to 6 votes boy, but the the doctors visit was decidedly conclusive... we are having a girl. We are very excited and very scared. I think I'm scared because I feel like we know how to raise boys, how do you raise a girl? At least we've got a little bit of time to figure that out.

Now we've got to think about baby names. Evan's suggestions so far are "h" and "baby jesus". I'm leaning towards "h", but there's just something about that other name.

4 comments:

Carlee McDot said...

CONGRATS!!

Anonymous said...

yea!!!!! congrats alex!

Grandpa Steve said...

Congratulations, child # 3! It seems just a few years ago you were that age here in Saskatoon.

glennteal said...

I'm leaning toward 'baby Jesus' cuz Evan and I have such a deep soulish vibe goin on. Of course I also highly recommend an amalgam of her grandmother's first names:

Sharcy or Nanon -- which ever works for you.