Thursday, April 15, 2010

Aaron's Amazing Song

Last week we spent a family vacation at the Wisconsin Dells. It was a great week and I'll take some time to share those experiences over the next couple of days. One of my top memories of the trip was from the car ride back to Indiana.

Aaron started singing this verse over and over and over. At first it seemed like nonsense, but then I figured out that he was singing the "bridge" of Fee's Glory to God Forever. But as kids do, he was singing with his own interpretation of lyrics.

Original Lyrics:
Take my life and let it be
All for you and for your Glory

... and Aaron's version. Listen to the whole thing, he changes up the song like a pro:



Aaron's Lyrics:
Take my life and Kevin me
All for you and glore your baby

He sang it for at least 10 minutes straight. I've been singing it ever since.

4 comments:

Angela said...

oooohhhh myyyyy wooorddddd!!!!!!!!!!!

Quillen said...

I'll be singing that all day today. I think he's on to something!

Anonymous said...

I'm digging the instrumental break...

alex said...

we're up to 75 views on YOUTUBE!