Monday, April 21, 2008

the habs are back



I've not followed hockey for several years. Ever since the 04-05 lockout i've not really cared about the nhl. It doesn't help that my favourite team (montreal) has stunk lately. but that's all over now. The canadiens have had a great season, but they nearly blew it in the first round of the playoffs. They were up 3-1 in the series and then lost the next 2 games, bringing the exciting/terrifying game 7. as sean baligian mentioned this morning on his radio show (am1130 wdfn) a game 7 is incredibly exciting as a fan of the sport, but it's dreadful if your team is playing in it. i was really worried that they were going to lose (especially after watching the pistons lose the other night), but they decimated the bruins and can move forward. stanley cup here we come!

2 comments:

karen said...

I know I love it! I was so excited last night. I LOVE the Habs and I HATE Calgary. I want Calgary out tonight, or have both the Habs and Clagary get to the final round and Montreal to win in 4 games.

glennteal said...

OK so how long have you been spelling Canadian? Not complaining -- just noticing.

Dad