Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Top Ten Movies to see in '08

Happy New Year!

I had a great holiday season (i hope you did too) and I'm looking forward to great things in 2008. I've been considering how to start off the old blog for the new year and i've decided to generate a series of lists of the things that i am most looking forward to in the new year. Here is my list of the top 10 movies which are being released this year that i'm excited to see:

1. The Dark Knight
2. Prince Caspian
3. Iron Man
4. Cloverfield
5. 007
6. Be Kind Rewind
7. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
8. Star Trek 12
9. The Incredible Hulk
10. Jumper

Honorable Mention:
- Wall*e
- Get Smart

What new releases are you looking forward to?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice list son -- I think it's Bond 22 and Star Trek 12 or something like that. I'm sure I'll find a few artsy sleepers to add in time.

Dad